We exist to share the good news of Christ’s love through education; allowing children to learn how to change the future through exploration, creation, and growth.
Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in our T/TH PDO2 class, we have added another class to accommodate the need.
Because there has been no interest in PDO1, we will not be offering this class next year. We will reevaluate for the following year based off of need.
There are still a few spots open in all of our classes! Register today or email us below!
“Everything I need to know for life, I learned in Preschool!”
Our Preschool Principles are founded on the Word of God.
- Our teachers strive to model God’s, unconditional love
- We teach to the whole child: spiritual, physical, emotional, and cognitive.
- Respect that God has designed each of us differently and uniquely. Younger kids learn and develop differently than older students and therefore require age-appropriate activities.
- Our learning is both teacher-led and student-guided exploration.
- As students begin to understand the world God created, the best way to do this is through experience and play! Play is a vital part of a young child’s development.
Our goal is to develop skills that equip little ones to do school through studying the Bible, language arts, math, science, social studies and more.
We believe that enrolling your child in Hamilton Hills Preschool is a worthy investment in a quality Christian education.
INFO FOR PARENTS
We’ve compiled information to answer prospective families’ top questions about Hamilton Hills Preschool including typical schedules, class sizes and more.